What's New in 21.05
We are pleased to announce our latest 21.05 release of Journey Maestro is ready for you to download! It's packed with new features and bug fixes, which you have been waiting for.
|Features & Enhancements
|16 June 2023
|6 September 2022
|14 June 2022
|03 December 2021
|20 September 2021
|6 July 2021
Here is a list of the key features we've introduced or enhanced. To learn more about each feature, click a documentation link or read the Features and Enhancements section below.
- To improve the management of users' organizations, projects, forms, form versions, libraries, and resources, we've added ability to select multiple resources and perform the available actions on them, such as delete, export and publish.
- You, as a form developer, can now delete published projects, forms and form designs from the dashboard as you may not have access to the dashboard on the shared environment.
- We've introduced the Upload new Resources button to the library resource list so you can easily add a resource to your project.
- We've added support to have a " " (space) as the thousand separator to the Decimal, Percentage and Currency Field components.
- We've updated all required libraries to harden our software security.
- We've added the ability to copy and paste a block of content from one form to other. It only works in a Chrome browser or any Chromium including Microsoft Edge.
- We've added an Icon Picker to the rich text editor for all components, for example, the Dynamic Component Label.
- We've added support for scrolling through the entire list of Brand options (Branding for Form) to find a required configuration without clicking on each individual entries.
- We've added a rename entity option in entity tree using right click.
You need to login to access this content. If you still don't have access after logging in, you can request it by posting a new question and selecting the access you need in the Type dropdown.
You need to login to access this content. If you still don't have access after logging in, you can request it by posting a new question using Website issue in the Category dropdown.