What's New in 22.04
We are pleased to announce our latest 22.04 release of Journey Maestro is ready! It includes new and enhanced features, security improvements and updated libraries, plus bug fixes. All production environments will be upgraded according to our Release Schedule.
|Version||Date Released||Features & Enhancements||Resolved Issues||Downloads|
|22.04.2||16 June 2023||✓|
|22.04.1||06 September 2022||✓|
|22.04.0||8 June 2022||✓||✓||✓|
Here is a list of the key features we've introduced or enhanced. To learn more about each feature, click a documentation link or read the Features and Enhancements section below.
- Updated 3-rd party libraries and dependencies, including support for ECMAScript 2019
- Upgraded the Font Awesome library to version 5.15.4 from 4.5.0, so many new icons are now available in the icon picker in the rich text editor
- Improved accessibility in several included widgets
- Enhanced the validation framework to properly include component validation on pages that were not visited
- Fixed many bugs from our backlog. For more information, see the Resolved Issues section below
You need to login to access this content. If you still don't have access after logging in, you can request it by posting a new question using Website issue in the Category dropdown.