View Job Services
Journey Manager (JM)
The transaction engine for the platform. |
System Manager / DevOps | All versions
This feature is related to all versions.
Manager allows you to view all job services, so you can easily find and modify them. The job services are used in collaboration jobs.
To view job services, select Services > Job Services.
Job services are shown page by page, with the maximum number of records per page configured in the users preferences.
The job service list displays the following details:
- Service - a name of a service
- Current Version - whether a job service's version is current or not
- Org - Organization
- Type - a type of a job service
- Default Type - whether this service is the default service for this type of service.
- Connection - a service connection associated with this service, if it is configured.
- Active - whether this service is active or not. It must be active to be available.
It is recommended to make a service not active rather then remove it when you don't need it any more.
- Last Modified - a date when this service was last modified and by whom.
To filter or search the services by one or more criteria, specify the following settings and click Search:
- Service name or part of a name
- Service type
Org App Pack
- Groovy Only to see only services
- Org Only
- Active Only
Click Clear to reset the search criteria.
You can also perform the following actions:
Click Export Data
to export the displayed data as a Microsoft Excel (XLS) file.