With greenID's electronic verification platform, you can verify identities against reliable, trustworthy, government and independent data sources in real-time – so your customers enjoy an easier onboarding experience and you can start transacting with them immediately.
This package provides seamless integration with the greenID APIs for verification of Australians against a broad range of identity sources and includes a pre-configured best practice UI for capturing identity information on an as-required basis.
- Version 4.1 Nov 16, 2022 - Support for additional source documents including change of name and marriage certificates, and support for additional AEC fields for date of birth and property name. Date of Birth is mandatory for AEC source documents from Nov 30, 2022.
- Version 4.0 July 25, 2022 - Pre-release version. Updated to improve card number help images and mandatory card number requirements.
- Version 3.0 Mar 18, 2022 - Enhanced to add new "Card Number" field for DVS Driver's Licence checks, dependent on the user's state.
- Version 2.0 Jun 13, 2019 - Enhanced to allow the choice of birth certificate as an option to improve quality of identity verification. Defect fix - remove mandatory check on Address Street Type field.
- Version 1.9 Sep 20, 2018 - Defect fixes Citizenship source is missing Acquisition Date field, Removed white pages as an interactive source because it's no longer supported, Added local mandatory check on Medicare expiry year field.
- Version 1.8: Jul 11, 2018 - Enhanced to support the "Not contributing" source state from GreenID to avoid unnecessary verification requests calls, Defect fixes, Enhanced documentation.
- Version 1.7: Oct 16, 2017 - Added support for Maestro 5.1 translation features and added missing rule template to GreenID Verify component
- Version 1.6: May 16, 2017 - Added dynamic population of the Medicare expiry years dropdown based on current date and selected expiry month
- Version 1.5: May 9, 2017 - Resolved defect where Country of Issue was being truncated for Australian Visa Ids
- Version 1.4: May 1, 2017 - Added utility Groovy Service that can be used to check for identity information tampering on submit
- Version 1.3: Mar 17, 2017 - Added the GreenID Dialog component
- Version 1.2: Mar 9, 2017 - Added support for multiple sessions in a single transaction
- Version 1.1: Mar 7, 2017 - Resolved defect where Date of Birth was not being passed through for Medicare verification requests
- Version 1.0: Nov 9, 2016 - Baseline release