This package provides capabilities that extend the Avoka Transact platform with integration to the Google Maps Geocoding APIs Including :
- Locality Lookup - using postal codes to lookup localities
- Geolocation Capture - using google maps to capture a single geolocation
- Reverse Geocoding - using a geolocation to lookup an Address
- Address Lookup - searching for an address on the map from data
- Version 1.6: May 24, 2019 - Fix Google Map component to support multiple instances in single form including in repeat.
- Version 1.5: July 5, 2018 - Included the Google API key in the services request (Address Search and Locality Search)., added call logging.
- Version 1.4: May 7, 2018 - Added ability to upload an image for Map Marker.
- Version 1.3: Dec 6, 2017 - Adapted component to Maestro API change from 17.10
- Version 1.2: Oct 20, 2017 - Added a click handler on the map image to support an onMapClick rule
- Version 1.1: Oct 10, 2017 - Added the ability to disable the user pin placement when clicking on a map
- Version 1.0: Jan 12, 2017 - Baseline release