Whether you have an obligation under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act to Know Your Customer, need to meet ARNECC’s Verification of Identity Rules or just want to establish further trust with your customers, IDMatrix has a verification solution to assist you.
Identity Verification sits at the core of the IDMatrix service and can be configured to meet your business and compliance requirements. Allowing a risk-based approach, you specifying which verification data sources are to be searched, the rules to determine a successful outcome and the user experience workflow, your business is in complete control of the verification processes.
- Version 1.6: April 27, 2022 - Enhanced to add new "Card Number" field for DVS Driver's Licence checks
- Version 1.5: May 01, 2019 -
- Fixed validation bugs in Medicare, birth certificate, and change of name service
- Fixed major validation bug (First and Last name) in change of name certificate and validation messages order
- Fixed server error if the applicant changes verification source service and sends partial params
- Fixed multiple validation bugs in birth certificate and marriage certificate sources
- Enhanced UX by auto-scrolling and setting focus upon selecting a service
- Enhanced UX by creating consistency with Desktop view by enabling "Help images" in Mobile view
- Version 1.4: October 16, 2017 - Fixed birth certificate type cannot be disabled in Maestro component
- Version 1.3: September 26, 2017 - Fixed an issue in Medicare card check when the middle name on the card is blank
- Version 1.2: September 6, 2017 - Added support for tamper check service
- Version 1.1: August 25, 2017 - Added support for HTTP Audit logging to keep a record of all HTTP requests made to the Equifax service
- Version 1.0: August 8, 2017 - Baseline release