This package provides the capabilities to incorporate the following FIS ChexSystem services:
- Perform real-time identity verification and OFAC check of US individuals using FIS ChexSystems Identity Verification and OFAC check service.
- Perform real-time identity verification of US individuals using FIS ChexSystems ID Authentication service (also known as Knowledge-Based Authentication / KBA).
- Perform real-time fraud checks during onboarding flows for US Checking Accounts using FIS QualiFile.
- Define multiple risk assessment and decision-making strategies for different applications across the organization.
- Limit the number of attempts to prevent unnecessary calls/cost.
- Clear sensitive personal information once not required.
- Reporting on the sources of FIS calls (online, in Branch) for auditing and reconciliation purposes.
- Built-in Insights Milestone events to evaluate the quality and the benefits of the services.
- Store IDV, OFAC and QualiFile report against each application submitted.
- Exchange upgrades of this package do not require re-publishing applications.
- TAF supported.
- Alert or re-set ChexSystems password automatically.
This package is built on the Transact Application Framework (TAF). It is used to develop integrations in Transact in a more efficient, standardized and scalable manner to reduce the ongoing costs for upgrades and maintenance.
- Version 1.3: Apr 02, 2020 - Bug fixes.
- Version 1.2: March 26, 2020 - Configuration service support. Added support for disabling milestone events optionally.
- Version 1.0: Nov 2, 2018 - Baseline release