This package provides capabilities that extend the Avoka Transact platform for users wishing to include Plaid services in their forms.
Plaid product supported is Plaid product - Auth | ACH authentication (account and routing numbers)
Plaid Auth let’s you instantly authenticate Bank account for ACH and EFT payments. It easy to set up ACH transfers from any bank or credit union in the U.S. Once a user links their account via their banking credentials, Plaid retrieves their account and routing numbers. ACH payments can be set up in moment.
Package features Includes:
- Define relevant Account types – Store only what you need!
- Don’t risk storing unnecessary sensitive information or miss out on account types which could contribute to your onboarding application.
- This feature allows you to define the relevant accounts required.
- It also allows you to adjust the set up for your application while maintaining one , original Exchange service under the same organization.
- It’s also possible to store only the ACH accounts if that’s all needed.
- Insight Milestones and segmentation – Evaluate the quality of the service
- This package includes Pre-built segments and Milestones to assist you to evaluate the quality of the service that’s part of your application.
- Use insights to get a clear visual view of the number of applicants who started and successfully linked their bank account details from Plaid. From those who didn’t, you will be able to easily see at which stage they stopped, if it was by choice or an error?
- This feature lets you evaluate the quality of the service and make better and informed decisions about the user journey in your application.
- Added Language support
- Plaid provides services in US and Canada.
- English and French are supported.
- Version 1.2: Mar 20, 2020 - Configuration service support. Use Narrator form action. Added support for disabling milestone events optionally.
- Version 1.1: Aug 23, 2019 - Defect fix: Browser install/uninstall issue related to a Plaid package version. Defect fix: Dependency issue with Plaid VO when it was used by Maven.
- Version 1.0: Apr 26, 2019 - Baseline release