iovation - FraudForce Device-Based Reputation
Catch more fraudsters while decreasing false declines. iovation's dynamic device database is informed by the context, behavior and past reputation of more than 5 billion devices; that knowledge is then used by FraudForce to alert you of potential fraud based on the device attempting to connect.
FraudForce provides the following capabilities
- Evasion Detection - Stop fraudsters hiding behind proxy servers, TOR networks, VPNs, mobile VMs, emulators or other anonymizing technology.
- Recognize Devices Instantly - FraudForce analyze thousands of permutations of device attributes to accurately recognize a device while minimizing false positives.
- Advanced Analytics - Detect specific fraud patterns, such as if a particular device was used to access multiple accounts within a certain time period.
- Flexible business rules editor - Enables fraud analysts to react immediately to new threats.
- Real-time Risk Insight - Alerts for location mismatches, time zone and IP address changes & activities from high-risk areas, IPs or ISPs.
- Maximize End-user Privacy - Recognize and register devices using deep digital intelligence without needing to collect and store large amounts of personal information.
Package features include:
- Multiple triggers of the iovation FraudForce service
- It is now possible to trigger the check multiple times and on different parts of any form. Whether this form is a part of a larger collaboration job or stand-alone.
- Also, certain sections of the application may have different rule sets, using integration points; you may decide to soften the rules depending on the section of the application.
- Max attempt control
- Limit the number of calls an application can make, this will save you unnecessary costs. In case the service has provided a result from one device, there's no need to trigger it again and again. This feature will ensure you are paying the right cost for each application using iovation FraudForce.
- Insights Milestones and Segmentation
- This package includes Pre-built Segments and Milestones to assist you to evaluate the quality of the service.
- This feature helps ensure the right business rules are set in iovation. For example, if too many applications have been set to review by FraudForce, it may be related to a misconfiguration which can easily be fixed.
- When monitoring the application success using Segments and Milestones, Insights will give you a clear view of the total of accepted, reviewed and declined applications. It will also show you the number of issues that occurred while attempting to use the service.
- Flexible FraudForce insights fields to provide additional information to maximise the benefits of FraudForce
- These are not mandatory, but most of them are taken as part of the normal personal details captured for every application. You can pick the relevant fields, whitelist them and get better results from iovation.
- Server and Client value objects
- This will help to use the results in an external service, for example, a decision service.
- Detailed data and system errors
- This can be particularly useful as the service will block unnecessary calls if anything is missing or wrong.
- It will also provide detailed messaging to help fix the problem, either for the applicant in case of missing information, or the form builder in case of misconfiguration.
- TAF + Maven support
- Exchange regression suit - automating over 40 scenarios
- This helps us improve turn around time in case of defects fixes.
- It also helps us makes release new enhancements faster.
This package is built on the Exchange Integration Framework. It is used to develop integrations in Transact in a more efficient, standardized and scalable manner to reduce the ongoing costs for upgrades and maintenance.
- Version 1.8: Nov 2, 2023 - Added support for recognizing production and dev/test Iovation mTLS API endpoints (requires minimum of JM 18.11.5).
- Version 1.7: Oct 28, 2023 - Added support for system proxy when using mTLS mutual certificate authentication.
- Version 1.6: Sep 18, 2023 - Added support for mTLS mutual certificate authentication.
- Version 1.5: May 31, 2023 - Corrected version number mismatch in service definition.
- Version 1.4: Sep 30, 2020 - Fixed a bug to support multiple ip addresses with space in between.
- Version 1.3: Mar 27, 2020 - Configuration service support. Added support for disabling milestone events optionally.
- Version 1.2: Dec 4, 2019 - Support getting the last IP address correctly in multiple proxy case.
- Version 1.1: May 3, 2019 - Added SureScore product which predicts risk and identifies good consumers with machine learning. Added Http Audit feature.
- Version 1.0: Apr 18, 2019 - Baseline release