Maestro Form Builder
PlatformApplicable to all products in Temenos Journey Manager. |
A Form Builder is responsible for designing and testing the data capture and display portion of the solution built with Journey Maestro.
To see a list of Temenos Journey Manager platform features specific to the Form Builder persona, see the Form Builder user path.
Example tasks of a Form Builder include:
- Convert requirement documents into Maestro form and component designs.
- Develop and maintain shared components, including global shared binding and data schema.
- Build forms and import them into Manager in non-production environments.
- Implement visibility and validation logic.
- Use relevant for forms and services.
- Prepare deployment assets.
- Test functionality to ensure the application meets the requirement specification.
Prerequisite Skill set of a Form Builder
- 1-2 years background in web page design (3-4 years preferred).
- An understanding of HTML5 tags and HTML5 structure.
- Ability to modify the view with AngularJS expressions.
- Ability to manage and describe data structure, such as JSON and XML.
- Work with and understand version control.
- Debug using browser development tools.
- Work with an IDE and Transact Fluent SDK to build native components and front-end using another development environment, such as .
- Effective communication skills: ability to describe and understand integration points.
Objectives and Goals of a Form Builder
- Create Journey applications that follow the requirement specification documentation.
- Follow best practices when creating new application solutions.
- Design efficient, reusable components to share with other Journey applications.
- Become Temenos Journey certified.
Next, learn about the Implementation/Project Manager />persona.