MaestroThe UI design product. |
Form Builder | All versions
This feature is related to all versions.
Maestro comes with the Page Controller component.
- Open the Palette pane in the Maestro Editor.
- Locate the Page Controller component within the Navigation folder.
- Drag the component into the View pane or the Wireframe.
- Configure the component's properties via the Properties pane.
The following properties are available to the Page Controller component:
Background Save On Page Change
Select to enable saving a form on page change event. However, the following conditions apply:
- Transact Function enabled forms, which are forms built with the Use server side Transact Functions (requires TM 17.10 +) option selected, will always Background Save on page change
- Non-Transact Function forms will only do the Background Save if the form data has changed since the last page change
Select the page validation mode
The following options are available from the Validation Mode dropdown:
|Unconstrained, validate on submit
|Sequential, validate on page change
Provide how long the duration of the page transition will be
Restart At Last Saved Page
If checked, the form will return to the page it was on after save and resume.
Focus After Page Change Mode
Smart focus sets focus to navigator if present. If not, find first heading.
The following options are available from the Focus After Page Change Mode dropdown:
Next, learn about the Topics component.