Journey Manager (JM)
The transaction engine for the platform. |
System Manager / DevOps | All versions
This feature is related to all versions.
Manager uses several predefined form groups to restrict user access to forms or tasks that are associated with this group. In general, groups that control access to forms are called form groups. In collaboration jobs, tasks can be assigned to form groups. All users within a form group share the forms and tasks assigned to the group when they are logged into a form space. For each form group, you can specify further user rights and privileges, so they can:
- Share access to a set of forms that all members of the group can open and submit.
- Share tasks and incomplete submissions, such as saved transactions, for the forms in the group.
- See drafts submitted by other members and complete these draft forms even if they were not the initial submitters.
- Be assigned tasks and individually notified, but only one member is able to complete each task. This is usually handled by a collaboration job.
- See all completed submissions of group forms by other group members and, if configured, access the receipt for these submissions.
The predefined form groups are:
- Approved - View the approved applications
- Error Review - Job applicants
- Fraud Review - Task fraud checks
- Job Applicants - Job applicants
- Job Managers - Authorized job managers
- Job Reviewers - Authorized job reviewers
- Manual Review - Authorized manual reviewers
- PortalTest Group - Form space testers
- Test Group - Testers
Next, learn about job groups.