The behavioural analytics tool. |
Analytics User | Latest Version
Latest version 23.04.0 cloud hosted.
To successfully setup Journey Analytics, you must first send an Journey Analytics provisioning request to your Account Manager. Once you have sent this request, your Account Manager will collaborate with the Journey Analytics and Cloud-hosting support teams to complete the following steps:
- Raise a service request on ACS and select Journey Analytics Provisioning request as the request type.
- Make sure the customer meets the following upgrade requirements:
(*Upgrading to the latest GA version of Journey Manager, Composer / Maestro is highly recommended to take advantage of many of the features of Journey Analytics)
- Journey Manager 5.0.7 or higher deployed on their system.
- Composer forms published with Composer 4.4 or above.
- Maestro forms published with Maestro 5.1 or above.
- If the customer Journey Manager deployment is on-premise, follow the steps below, otherwise ignore this step:
- Provide public facing Journey Manager URLs to [email protected] or update the service request on ACS.
- Make sure the customer's firewall is configured to allow their Journey Manager environment to make outbound calls to the following URLs:
- For all internal users who need access to Journey Analytics UI, their machine should be able to make outbound calls to the following URL:
- The on-premises Journey Manager URL
- For all internal users who test applications (rendering forms in the browser to generate Journey Analytics data), their machine should be able to make outbound calls to the following URLs:
- The Cloud-hosting support team will provision Journey Analytics on the Google Cloud Project (GCP) that Journey Analytics uses as its backend. For each customer, the Cloud hosting support team will create a dedicated project on GCP and link it to their corresponding Journey Analytics instances.
For Composer-specific next steps, refer to Deploying ti-support on Composer.
Once the above tasks have been completed, you are ready to enable Journey Analytics on forms. Once enabled, data will start flowing through to Journey Analytics as forms are rendered by users.
Loading charts first time
Journey Analytics may show errors when there is no data in the database. It may take up to 2 hours for new incoming data to be reflected.
It is highly recommended to deploy a simple form to do a sanity test to ensure analytics work as expected as a post-setup verification step.
Next, learn how to enable Journey Analytics for Maestro applications.