Change the Style of Components in Brands
MaestroThe UI design product. |
Template DesignerForm Builder | All versions
This feature is related to all versions.
Brands allows you to configure the look and feel of the contents of a template, so you can control the styling of any components of a particular type that are added to a Maestro form by a Form Builder.
To change the style of components in a brand:
- Open a template in the Maestro editor and select the Style tab.
- Drag an instance of the component into the template (you will delete the component before publishing).
- Adjust the styling as required.
- Click Save to Shared Style to save your changes. Use a meaningful name when saving the style.
- Right-click the component in the Palette pane, and then select Available Styles for <Component Type>.
- Select your newly created shared style from the dropdown menu of available styles.
- Click Save.
You can remove this style from the same dialog by clicking the x next to the style.
To apply the shared style to the component type:
- Right click on any instance of the component in the form.
- Select Apply Shared Styles to every <component type>.
For more information, see the Style pane.
Next, learn more about shared styles.