platform. It allows you to develop onboarding experiences using the tools you're already familiar with while taking advantage of
on the back-end.
OpenUX React core and component libraries as well the JM OpenUX APIs remain fully supported. The latest versions are now available on request and not on npm.
To learn more about support in , download the example React project. This example project makes use of private packages that need to be installed prior to installing the project dependencies. Contact your Temenos Client Services representative for further details.
What about the online documentation?
We've replaced the
online documentation with a PDF version. Here's how you can get a copy of the PDF.
- If you have access to the Temenos instance of Microsoft Teams, you can download the
PDF from Teams (instructions below).
- Otherwise, contact us to request a copy of the
Download the Open UX PDF
The Open UX PDF is available from the Temenos instance of Microsoft Teams. Follow these steps to download the
- Login to Microsoft Teams.
- Select the Temenos Journey Manager (TJM) team.
- Select the Temenos Document Share channel.
- Select Files and browse to the
OpenUX (INTERNAL USE ONLY) folder.
- Download the Open UX PDF (