The Avoka Knowledge Team is always adding and updating knowledge content. We have been working to update product documentation, create new classroom and online training courses, and create an interactive online community. The details below highlight recent enhancements to the knowledge content.
Along with adding and updating content, we are always looking to improve the documentation and community website. Please use the feedback button on the right side of the window at any time to provide any feedback throughout the websites. You also may have received a request to complete the Community Website survey while browsing the site. We would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have to help improve the website and content.
The new Exchange content on the Documentation website now includes:
- A filtered Exchange package listing for each region (just like the online Avoka Exchange)
- New topics on Accessing packages, installation, permissions and typical Transact Manager and Maestro configuration
- The latest Exchange support procedures with links and tips on how to log an idea or defect in the Customer Care portal
- All the existing Partner, Certification and Developer content has been migrated
- All this can be found at: https://docs.avoka.com/Exchange/
The new Exchange content on the Journey Platform website can now be found at:
Tech Docs (SDK, Open UX, etc.)
- The Q&A Forum has been extremely active lately with response times improving month on month. One day response times have increased from 40% in January to 84% in March with volume of questions doubling during this period.
- New Announcement Posts are regularly added keeping users updated on Product Announcements, Industry News, and helpful tips (Know News category).
- Did you know that we are currently sharing a 10 part multi series blog on 10 Tips for a Highly Effective Onboarding Experience? Visit Website Articles to check it out.
A new online 'Form Builder' course is currently being developed.
The first module of this course (called 'Maestro Structure') is due for release very soon.
Topics to be covered in the first overview module include:
- Introduction to Maestro
- Logins and passwords
- Compatibility Mode
- The Maestro Editor
- Working with Organizations
- Working with Projects
- Working with Forms
- Working with Templates
- Working with Components
- Working with Libraries
- Best Practice - Maestro Projects
- Upgrading Maestro
Training is currently requested by contacting your Avoka account manager.
- Avoka Platform Overview – Half Day
- Avoka Form Builder Course – Two Days
- Avoka Platform Developer – Two Days
- Avoka Operations SaaS – Half Day