|Version||Date Released||Features & Enhancements||Resolved Issues||Downloads|
|21.05.3||22 December 2021||✓||✓|
|21.05.2||04 November 2021||✓||✓|
|21.05.1||15 July 2021||✓||✓|
|21.05.0||15 June 2021||✓||✓||✓|
What's New in 21.05
We are pleased to announce our latest 21.05 release of Journey Manager is ready for you to download! It includes new features and bug fixes. One of the exciting features is a Fluent API REST service. As you know, Manager comes with an extensive set of private Fluent API classes enabling you to implement various complex business requirements using Fluent Groovy scripts. And it all works. However, what happens when you want to invoke the same Fluent API functionality outside Manager. Now, we have a solution for you!
Here is a list of the key features we've introduced or enhanced. To learn more about each feature, click a documentation link or read the Features and Enhancements section below.
- We've introduced a 'Proof of Concept' service which exposes a set of significant Fluent API classes through a REST end point. If this is of your interest, please contact the support or the Journey Manager product team.
- Enabled overriding a forms delivery services at the version level.
- We've further expanded the Fluent API to expose more features to help reduce the dependency on the deprecated Core Groovy API.
- Form VO - Includes the form type through the
TxnQuery- Includes features to view and manage comments against Transactions and Jobs
TxnUrlBuilder- Includes the capability to generate a secure URL for forms/transactions through the
TxnUpdator- Includes the capability to lock and unlock the save challenge lock state for a transaction
Security and Library Enhancements
As with all Journey Manager major releases, many dependent libraries have been upgraded, including:
- Upgrading to Open JDK 11.09.
- Upgrading to Wildfly 23.0.0
- Upgrading to Groovy Runtime 3.0.8
For more information on minor library upgrades, see the Features and Enhancement sections below.
Feature Removal/Change of behaviour:
- We've enhanced the installer so that for AWS installs using MySQL SSL is enabled by default to improve server security. For more information, see the installation guide - Enable SSL over a JDBC connection to a MySQL database.
- Remove the PDF export option from the Transaction and Job Licensing reports because it uses iText, which requires a commercial license.
- Due to components requiring commercial licences, iText, Oracle and Luna dependencies are not included with installs by default. These will need to be deployed separately. For more information, see the installation guide - How to deploy libraries.
|Version||Date Released||Download Assets|
|21.05.3||22 December 2021||
|21.05.2||4 November 2021||
|21.05.1||14 July 2021||
|21.05.0||15 June 2021||
Software downloads are available to some registered users only so you must log in to access them.
If you've already logged in but still don't see the download section, contact our support team.