This package facilitates integration to the Zillow APIs for the purposes of US property valuation estimates.
The Zillow APIs are free, however Zillow organisations wishing to use this package must:
This package has the following compatibility requirements:
|5.0 or above
|5.0.14 or above
To install this package please walk through the following proceedure:
- Unzip the package to a directory on your computer
- Import each zip archive found in the
servicesfolder to Transact Manager under the Services >> All Services menu item.
- Review the Help Doc tab for each of the imported services and make any required adjustments to service parameters.
- Configure any required Service Connections. These requirements can be found at the bottom of this document or in the Help Doc for each of the imported services.
Service Connections can be configured in Transact Manager under the Services >> Service Connections menu item.
- Import each archive found in the
librariesfolder to Maestro.
Importing these into the Organisation level libraries folder is recommended as this will make the components available to all projects, however they can be imported at the Project level if required.
- Add a Data Field to your template.
- Name the Data Field Zestimate.
- Add an address component (US short format) to you form.
- Add the Zillow Lookup Button to your form and rename to
- Edit Input Field Mappings under Configuration on the Properties tab and reference the corresponding 5 fields from the address component.
- Edit Response Field Mapping under Configuration on the Properties tab and reference the zestimate data fields you created earlier.
- Optional: You may choose to hide the Zillow lookup button and trigger the click rule from another event in your form.
|Address details of the target property. streetAddress2 and zip are optional.
|The estimated property valuation as an unformatted numeric value in whole dollars.
|The status of the service execution [
Successful execution will be denoted by a
DATA_ERROR is experienced, this value may provide more detail on the nature of the error.
The following service connections are used by this package.
Must point to the Zillow base endpoint
|The zws-id access token provided by Zillow