This package provides capabilities that extend the Avoka Transact platform for users wishing to include Emailage functionality in their forms.
To support the fraud check Emailage capability this package provides the following components:
Maestro Component that calls the Emailage service on Transact Manager. The Component requires an email address as input. It outputs Emailage information.
Clients must ensure they are appropriately licenses in order to use this package. Organisations who wish to use this package are required to establish a commercial relationship with Emailage directly.
This package has the following compatibility requirements:
|Transact Manager||5.0.2 or above|
|Transact Maestro||5.0.15 or above|
To install this package please walk through the following proceedure:
- Unzip the package to a directory on your computer
- Import each zip archive found in the services folder to Transact Manager under the Services >> All Services menu item.
- Review the Help Doc tab for each of the imported services and make any required adjustments to service parameters.
- Review the Service Connection requirements under the same Help Doc tab for each of the imported services and make any required configurations to the Service Connection. Service Connections can be configured in Transact Manager under the Services >> Service Connections menu item.
- Import each archive found in the libraries folder to Maestro. Importing these into the Organisation level libraries folder is recommended as this will make the components available to all projects, however they can be imported at the Project level if required.
To configure this component please walk through the following procedure:
- Open your form in Maestro and place the Emailage Validator Button component on the Form
- Open the properties section of the Emailage Validator Button
- Under 'Configuration' section, map the 'Input Field Mapping' and 'Response Field Mapping' to form fields. (For example 'emailAddress' is mapped to field path 'data.emailAddress')
Email Address is mandatory input field and must be mapped to input field
Emailage validator button
You may add your own logic to handle the following rule types triggered by this component:
- On Success : a script to run on success of the dynamic data call, the parameter info contains the response
- On Failure : a script to run on failure of the dynamic data call, the parameter info contains the response
|recordResponse||Record the entire Emailage response as transaction property||No||
|enableIpQuery||By default an email and IP query will provide risk score information, otherwise the client IP will not be used in the query.||No||
|userEmail||The Emailage Username used to make the query. By default, if userEmail is not specified, we use the account's default user and his/her department.||No||
|emailAddress||The email address to verify and provide a risk score information.||Yes|
|firstName||The customer's first name||No|
|lastName||The customer's last name||No|
|billCity||The billing city for the customer||No|
|billPostal||The billing postal (zip) code for the customer||No|
|billCountry||The billing country for the customer. This can be passed as the full country name or as an ISO 3166 code||No|
|shipAddress||The shipping street address||No|
|shipCity||The shipping address city||No|
|shipPostal||The shipping address postal (zip) code||No|
|shipCountry||The shipping country for the customer. This can be passed as the full country name or as an ISO 3166 code||No|
|phone||The customer's phone number, including area code and local exchange. This is used to verify that the customer's phone number is in the same billing location as the cardholder. Most formats are acceptable. We strip out all nonnumeric characters from the input.||No|
|score||Proprietary algorithm that calculates the fraud risk associated with an email address.|
|adviceId||Serves as a guideline based on the risk associated with the email address. 1 - Fraud Review 2 - Unclear Risk 3 - Lower Fraud Risk 4 - Moderate Fraud Risk 11 - Data Entry Review 1001 - Custom Fraud Score Define|
|fraudRisk||Proprietary algorithm that calculates the fraud risk associated with an email address|
|riskBandId||You can create customized risk levels for your business. You can also view specific elements or attributes associated with an email and customize results. Emailage provides 6 preloaded and recommended 'Risk Band' score ranges. Admins can update these ranges or add up to 20 new ranges|
|executionStatus||The status of the service execution [
Successful execution will be denoted by a
The following service connections are used by this package.
This should point to the Emailage Validator API URL, e.g.
|Username||Enter your Account SID provided by Emailage.||Yes|
|Auth Key||Enter your Auth Token provided by Emailage.||Yes|